Welcome to Bad Taste land, part 1.

As I am currently on holidays (well more or less...), I've decided to have a good laugh with you by illustrating in a funny way the different places I've visited or will visit in the past and forthcoming days.
As I always find poscards quite ugly and very kitsch, I've decided to present you my very own collection of fake ridiculous summer holiday poscards!

Welcome to Bad Taste land (or "how to turn ordinary pictures into the world ugliest poscards!).

First in a series : Aix-les-Bains.

Commentaires

Sally a dit…
What a greatidea - s creative. i just love it. I love collecting really bad postcards. Not sure this is BAD enough though!!
Olivier a dit…
merci pour la carte postale, un peu de reve.
Anonyme a dit…
I like it except those fake flowers on it. It isn't "that" bad.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
jeremyDP a dit…
un peu kitsh mais assez sympa en fait !! bravo.