What will it be like?

This photo was taken durin the second hand market I showed you a few days ago.
Cette photo a été prise au moment de la brocante que je vous ai montrée il y a quelques temps.

Again, for those who want to have a look at it, here is the video from the song I've taken the lyrics from.
But I warn you: this is just a juvenile punk rock song and I think some of you might not like it!

Une fois encore, pour ceux qui le souhaitent, une vidéo pour aller avec la photo (les paroles en dessous de l'image sont extraite de cette chanson).
Attention, ça n'est qu'une petite chanson punk rock un peu immature et sans prétention, alors certains d'entre vous ne l'aimeront sûrement pas!

When I get old / The Descendents

Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
De plus en plus tendance le vélo !
Anonyme a dit…
Nice photo.

oldmanlincoln
Paul a dit…
Like the photo, so typically French. Love the song - they're a lot like the Canadian band, Simple Plan.
Peter a dit…
Listened to the music. I may prefer other music (but is not against any kind of music); maybe I'm getting old after all?