21.06.16 // Faites de la musique !

Gojira / Musilac 2015

I know, I know this isn't a picture taken in Grenoble (not very far though!), and it's from last year.  But I went to see Gojira last week in Grenoble at La Belle Electrique and I chose to not ask for a photo pass this time. I'm currently re-discovering the pleasure to attend a good gig without shooting and I must say that I really like it a lot! Plus, I'm also quite tired of all that circus surrounding music photography. Well, this is just music and photography after all. No big deal. If we're not all in it for the fun, then what's the point?
To return to the initial subject, Gojira were brilliant as usual, the new album, Magma, is great, and the passion they put in their music is really inspiring.
Go grab an instrument and make some noise! 

Commentaires

Jlou a dit…
21 juin, c'est la fête.
Anonyme a dit…
C'était bien, c'était fort mais pourquoi tous ces gars et ses filles en train de filmer ou de faire des selfies avec leur tél portable, des bouchons dans les oreilles ?
Gaëlle a dit…
Un mystère que je n'arriverai jamais à comprendre non plus...
Assister à un concert et passer son temps à faire des selfies ou à regarder la scène à travers le petit écran de son téléphone portable, ça me dépasse totalement.